Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm Alive!


Ok, so, wow. It's been quite a while since I have posted. I fell off the wagon this weekend and took a break from running, although I did increase my mid-week distance successfully on Wednesday.

Since this weekend's training only called for a 5K Race and I increased my distance last Wednesday, I do not feel entirely cheated, but I do feel like this could be the beginning of a slippery slope.

It is time to get refocused! More posting, more meal planning, and more running. All of this in the weeks to come. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! As you and I have discussed it's nice to take a break every now & then but hope you find you find your mojo again withe running & all:) PS. The pic cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by to my little corner of the blogosphere Jennifer!

    I had a nice little vacation from writing, and a short one from running this weekend, and I am ready to be back! I need the blog to keep me accountable. Many more posts to come!

    ReplyDelete