1 Chicken Bouillon
Salt and Pepper
Slow Cooker (Crock Pot)
- Wad three to five pieces of aluminum foil into three to four inch balls and place them in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Place the chicken bouillon in the bottom of the slow cooker and pour over two cups of water.
- Clean the chicken with cool water and pat dry.
- Season the chicken with the paprika, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker on top of the crumbled aluminum foil.
- Set the slow cooker to High for 1 hour, then turn down to Low for about 8 to 10 hours, or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear.